Friday, 22 March 2013

Updated logos

Not necessary but I updated the two logos out of 6 that me and Jess Julien made, these ones are the ones I made but of course we shared ideas and helped each other throughout this brief.

Anyway, I took what the tutors said in today's critique and made a few changes.

To KEYFIND, the lost key locating device, I just made the green brighter to create more contrast with the red in the counter of the D.

To Hallucijuice, I've just removed the plant pot of Wormwood (which is what absinthe is made out of) and moved the title and strapline over to the now unoccupied space.

No comments:

Post a Comment